Updated info. on I-129F K1 petitions.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We (Mike and Rong) really really really needed to see this today. Thank you CSC. :)

Let's hope that "preliminary processing was complete" means that the finale stamp of approval is in his/her hand and it will be any day now. Just a matter of matching the RFE to the petition. (NSC transfer and IMBRA = 62 lost days for us as of today).

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On August 1, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

rumor has it at VJ (with an inside source cited) that cases at CSC are getting help from VSC, without public notice...

This is a little consistent with the compliants I had read at VJ over the last few weeks that VSC was not moving as fast as some expected.

232412[/snapback]

I hope this will translate into good news for my wait. Although I have to wait for TSC to send to CSC and then maybe onto to VSC... I'm tired just thinking about it. :clapping:

rumor has it at VJ (with an inside source cited) that cases at CSC are getting help from VSC, without public notice...

This is a little consistent with the compliants I had read at VJ over the last few weeks that VSC was not moving as fast as some expected.

232412[/snapback]

I hope this will translate into good news for my wait. Although I have to wait for TSC to send to CSC and then maybe onto to VSC... I'm tired just thinking about it. :roller:

236392[/snapback]

The good news about any transfers is that they are admitting that it will be faster to process the case by transferring...

232412[/snapback]

I hope this will translate into good news for my wait. Although I have to wait for TSC to send to CSC and then maybe onto to VSC... I'm tired just thinking about it. :D

236392[/snapback]

The good news about any transfers is that they are admitting that it will be faster to process the case by transferring...

236521[/snapback]

VSC transfers 22,000 petitions I-130 to CSC.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffair...ns_072606PN.pdf

• 1 month later...
At VJ, I found a USCIS phone number that people are calling to ask if the website they meet on is IMB or not:

USCIS: 800-375-5283, at the voice prompts push, 1, 3, 4, & 9 to get to the correct department.

It took some digging, but I found it too. Can't believe not a single other person picked up on it over there. Once we start to see how the interviews start to pan out, the new filers (those who have met after March 6, 2006) will have a precedent to follow then.

Valuable catch, good job David!