USCIS Welcome Notice

My wife's online case status for her AOS was updated today and states: "On June 9, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice please call the National Customer Service Center."

Does this mean that we do not need to have an interview and that she will receive her green card?

That does appear to be the case.

The welcome notice is the "Welcome to America Letter" you get after approval of the case. Your case must have been processed by California Service Center if you have not had an interview. It seems they are processing approvals without a need for the interview.

Congrats.

My wife's online case status for her AOS was updated today and states:  "On June 9, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case.  If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice please call the National Customer Service Center."

Does this mean that we do not need to have an interview and that she will receive her green card?

223095[/snapback]

Congratulations. The same thing happened to Jingwen - approval without interview. At first, I thought it might have been a mistake, but then I remembered that USCIS never makes a mistake. :sosad:

There've been a dozen or so lucky members who have adjusted without interview: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14871