Locked myself out

Hey All,

If you wish to get in touch with me, please use my personal email (I changed my Candle profile so that all letters go to my personal account now).

Please don't laugh, but I locked myself out of admin@candleforlove.com :blink: ;) ;) . Please just send any and all future correspondence to my personal account, no more admin@candleforlove.

*sigh* It reminds me of my college days. My roommate who was a very sharp guy, but not into computers whatsoever, saw me taking apart and swapping around cables and jumpers inside my box. I was really getting frustrated because the darn thing wouldn't work and it was around 2 AM. Finally, Desmond asked me "uhhh P.J., I'm not a computer guy, but do you have to plug it in for it to work?!"

Incidentally, for those who are really into computers and programming, I got servlets working on Candle today. Basically, that means Candle v1.0 should be here soon!!!

P.J.

:blink: :huh: :o :P :P :lol: :lol:

Gave me a good laugh too PJ. I have, with good reason, often referred to myself as the Shemp of the computer world. It is comforting to know that even experts can foul up every now and then. :unsure:

But you know, it serves you right for fooling around and taking away my Forums button. :P :D

Oh, now that was a low blow!  ;)

Absolutely.. You'd never hear something like that coming from me..

:lol: :lol:

Of course you would never say such a thing. :P

BTW: How are you doing my friend? Yuhui arrived right before I left for GZ and you disappeared from the board as did I. I hope all is well and that your adjustment to married life is going well. How did that house inspection go? And I won't raise the issue of the now famous seat. :D

Of course you would never say such a thing. ;)

BTW: How are you doing my friend? Yuhui arrived right before I left for GZ and you disappeared from the board as did I. I hope all is well and that your adjustment to married life is going well. How did that house inspection go? And I won't raise the issue of the now famous seat. :P

All is fine. Applied yesterday for SSN.. Yuhui starts her Driving license thing this w/end.

We are not yet married yet, but will next tuesday ;)

House inspection: noooo problem :D

I did not disappear.. Only for 24 Hrs +, just to win the bet against you ( see your earlier posts ... ;) ;) )

Of course you would never say such a thing. ;)

BTW: How are you doing my friend? Yuhui arrived right before I left for GZ and you disappeared from the board as did I. I hope all is well and that your adjustment to married life is going well. How did that house inspection go? And I won't raise the issue of the now famous seat. :P

All is fine. Applied yesterday for SSN.. Yuhui starts her Driving license thing this w/end.

We are not yet married yet, but will next tuesday ;)

House inspection: noooo problem :D

I did not disappear.. Only for 24 Hrs +, just to win the bet against you ( see your earlier posts ... ;) ;) )

As to the bet, as I recall, I put my money on you resurfacing before me. Anyone who keeps a keyboard in the bathroom is too much competition for me. ;) :P

As to the bet, as I recall, I put my money on you resurfacing before me. Anyone who keeps a keyboard in the bathroom is too much competition for me. :angry:  :P

A memory-jogger is now in order apparently ....

Mick Posted: Mar 5 2003, 07:40 PM

"You think we will have to wait a few days? My money says Eric will be posting away within 24 hours."

:P :P :P ;)

As to the bet, as I recall, I put my money on you resurfacing before me. Anyone who keeps a keyboard in the bathroom is too much competition for me. :D  :P

"You think we will have to wait a few days? My money says Eric will be posting away within 24 hours."

Like I said, you would be posting long before I resurfaced. Thank you for providing the evidence. :P B) :D

As to the bet, as I recall, I put my money on you resurfacing before me. Anyone who keeps a keyboard in the bathroom is too much competition for me. :D  :P

Like I said, you would be posting long before I resurfaced. Thank you for providing the evidence. :P B) :D

not so fast rascal ! You said "before 24 Hrs ".... I posted after 36 Hrs since Yuhui landed... You loose ! Pay up ! ;) :P