Am I having "good luck" again?

C4racer,

Thats great info you had there. Thanks alot!

Sounded like my case is normal... I just don't want it get lost again.. other than that... I don't really care how long it takes.

We always seem to have the bad timing... the first time costing we lose 1 year on K1 was bcoz Steve relocated to here and this time, we moved to a new house(I made sure that they recieved my change of address and recieved their confirm mail...). I just dont feel like to recieve another notice few months later telling me that they couldn't contact me or for whatever bullXXXX reason that I was forget by the system.

Thanks again folks... I was just wondering how long(how much additional time) it usually take for REF?(We are not good at paper work and always hit by the REF so...

221470[/snapback]

It appears that RFE's for AOS fall into 2 categories with the new system.

The first is when Chicago reviews what was sent, they are basically looking for the required information and appear to be the ones who began requiring the vaccination supplement as a requirement in spite of what the instructions said.

The other instance is if the case is sent to CSC and they are just getting the final questions answered for AOS without an interview.

Others have been asked for additional information at the AOS interview and been ask to supply additional evidence to complete the process, so I guess you could call this the third category.

I don't recall seeing any other RFE's for AOS, but then I could be wrong in my observations.

221473[/snapback]

I don't know where we were sent but it was asking for fiancial evidence... so does that mean we can skip the interview? :D

221549[/snapback]

On your I-797C, does it have a receipt number? This is usually a dead give away for who is processing your form. It should look like XXX-00-000-00000. XXX could be VSC (Vermont), TSC (Texas), NSC (Nebraska), MSC (Missouri) or if your real lucky (CSC) California. If you don't have one, then maybe Chicago made the request.

221559[/snapback]

Looks like I got the MSC (Missouri)

And I was trying to call them with the reciept number and the phone keep telling me short of digit... :D Drive me crazy :D