Nebraska to California

Guest ShaQuaNew

Looks like Nebraska is going to do what Texas did last year. Nebraska cases are being transferred to California...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16060

220979[/snapback]

What would I do to eliminate congressional inquiries concerning unhappy constituents who want to know why it takes 3 months to process their I-129F when it can be done in 3 weeks in other places? Why I would just move all the I-129F processing to a single location. That way, no one could compare the performance of one of my Service Centers with another. And I would move all that processing to the slowest center to show my support for their thorough and conscientious operation. That's sorta like, "if a person, function or agency does not meet the standard, the easiest fix is to lower the standard".

Give the Service Centers a break, it not like they determine how many folks in a region are going to request service or decide they can transfer cases. Last time I checked, Nebraska was tasked with handling the higher priority cases for military service folks. As long as there are regional centers to spread the federal largess, some will be quicker, some will be slower. History show the honor of slow/fast service center rotates.