did i just get a clueless operator?

I called DOS to check about P4/Interview status. No wait--the woman put me on hold though and then gave me the NVC phone number (603)334-0700. They seemed puzzled as to why I was calling.

Should I try DOS tomorrow and double check?

Follow up question. GUZ just replied to an earlier email and said that her P3 was entered 5/31

and:

Her case is ready for an interview now. We will schedule her as soonas possible. An appointment package will be sent to her mailing address oncean interview date is set.

anyone willing to read my tea leaves and guess and interview date. I am thinking last week in July/first week in August.

Guest pushbrk
I called DOS to check about P4/Interview status.  No wait--the woman put me on hold though and then gave me the NVC phone number (603)334-0700. They seemed puzzled as to why I was calling.

Should I try DOS tomorrow and double check?

Follow up question.  GUZ just replied to an earlier email and said that her P3 was entered 5/31

and:

Her case is ready for an interview now. We will schedule her as soonas possible. An appointment package will be sent to her mailing address oncean interview date is set.

anyone willing to read my tea leaves and guess and interview date. I am thinking last week in July/first week in August.

220339[/snapback]

Yes, you got a clueless operator. It wouldn't surprise me if your inteview was scheduled.

I would just call back again now and get a different operator.

As you probably know, it is very hard to fire a govt employee. I think our govt works something like a Communist govt in that no one will take resposiblity for thier actions as they know they have a job forever. The higher ranking ones also can count on a bonus no matter how they preform. The lady that was in charge of visas before Ms. Harty was given a bonus when she retired, probably under pressure, after it came out that several 9/11 highjackers had filled out incomplete visa apps and showed mostly false info.

Our govt is broken.