Cost of Police Report in Nanning

Guest pushbrk

Here is SO's reply to that question from one of her letters

"I had told you they might want some present, yes, I had to sent them 3 boxes very expensive cigarettes which is name" YuXi" cigarette, 230 yuan per box, total cost 690 yuan . After that, I finally got my no crime paper."

Judging by the rest of her letter she was seriously pissed to have to pay this amount, but knew it had to be done.

Edited by Rakkasan (see edit history)
My SO got her Police Certificates and translation in Nanning without any special gifts for about 50 USD this is the standard Notary Office white book with red seal stamp and english translation

220124[/snapback]

The carton of cigs was for 4 hr. service,...literally dropped everything off at 2pm and picked up 18 of those "white books" at 6pm.

I am planning to do this in Mu dan jiang and Shanghai in about a month.

So, 800 Yuan with or without translation.  Nanning ( although not applicable for my situation )

300 something? USD? With translation?  Shang hai

Being familiar with how lao wei gets a discount, I plan for SO to visit herself while I wait in the " coffee shop " .  :lol:

219857[/snapback]

In Shanghai... it is 120 for translation I believe. And 80 for norterize.

For some reason, they want Chinese and English so the whole set truned out to be 300 something with 2 copies(10 for each additional copy). And yes, it is RMB not 300 USD. :lol:

"I had told you they might want some present, yes, I had to sent them 3 boxes very expensive cigarettes which is name" YuXi" cigarette, 230 yuan per box, total cost 690 yuan . After that, I finally got my no crime paper."

Judging by the rest of her letter she was seriously pissed to have to pay this amount, but knew it had to be done.

219991[/snapback]

Are you kidding? That is insane!

I got my no crime prove in Shanghai for free!

Waited... maybe ~ 10 minutes. :lol:

Guest pushbrk

219991[/snapback]

Are you kidding? That is insane!

I got my no crime prove in Shanghai for free!

Waited... maybe ~ 10 minutes. :blink:

220246[/snapback]

Did you get the Notarial translation for free too? :rolleyes:

In Guangzhou: A notarized certificate, 3 copies, usually cost RMB260. If you want to pick it up the same day you apply for it, you pay extra RMB100.

People who are going to other countries instead of US only need to pay RMB130 for the same notarized certificate. I'm thinking of guiding my friends on how to get a certificate for RMB130.