Hi guys, Line 10 wants the permanent address in america my SO will live, which is easy, my house address, then they ask for " name of person currently living there." But I have been in Beijing living with my SO, not in america. So should I put my name down anyhow. Then they want a phone number. I had discontinued my phone service when I left for china last year to stay in China instead of paying phone service for a year.

WHAT TO DO?

Thanks Guys

I'd think putting your name and address there would be fine, you could also put (temporarily residing in Beijing) behind your name if you wish to clarify this, but I am not sure that this is necessary.

For phone number you could always use NONE, cause it be the truth. :ph34r:

Hi guys, Line 10 wants the permanent address in america my SO will live, which is easy, my house address, then they ask for " name of person currently living there." But I have been in Beijing living with my SO, not in america. So should I put my name down anyhow. Then they want a phone number. I had discontinued my phone service when I left for china last year to stay in China instead of paying phone service for a year.

WHAT TO DO?

Thanks Guys

218757[/snapback]

Maybe you should write like this "See [DS-230 Supplement]" and put

both the current address in China and the address in America on your

DS-230 Supplement. It seem that you are going to stay in China until your SO she get her visa, if I am right, then you may just simply tell

that you are living in China now (for working reason) but will go back

to America address with your SO later when she get her visa. Hope it can help.

WHAT TO DO?

Thanks Guys

218757[/snapback]

DS-230 Supplement. It seem that you are going to stay in China until your SO she get her visa, if I am right, then you may just simply tell

218767[/snapback]

Thanks Lee & Spring sounds good.

The STRESS Of It aLL!!!!!

WHAT TO DO?

Thanks Guys

218757[/snapback]

218767[/snapback]

You don't want to put an address for China in #10. It's specific that this is a US address WHERE you intend to live. You could attach a suppliment, to explain that you are living in China currently and the tow of you will be residing there, but you should be careful to not confuse the issue.

WHAT TO DO?

Thanks Guys

218757[/snapback]

218767[/snapback]

You don't want to put an address for China in #10. It's specific that this is a US address WHERE you intend to live. You could attach a suppliment, to explain that you are living in China currently and the tow of you will be residing there, but you should be careful to not confuse the issue.

218777[/snapback]

I agree..

You could state the relevant issues in a supplement or as part of justifying your 'domicile', which is normally prepared by those doing DCF... you clearly have to establish that anyway....

I'd think putting your name and address there would be fine, you could also put (temporarily residing in Beijing) behind your name if you wish to clarify this, but I am not sure that this is necessary.

For phone number you could always use NONE, cause it be the truth. :sosad:

218766[/snapback]

I like the "temporarity residing in Beijing" language because it helps support a domicile in the US.