I Need Band-Aids!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep the 1 to 2 day old stubble, and get all lovy dovey being sure to keep contact with SO's skin with the stubble. After you sand SO down a few times possibly you will be buying razors in bulk.

Works for me. :clapping:

Lao gong, face mao harda me. :clapping:

If that does not work. Talk about literaly " Saving Face " with SO.

-_- :toot: :toot: :clapping:

I shave daily except when I have a day off. On my return to work after my days off, I use a pull razor instead of my electric to get a real clean shave. ($3 per pack at Wal Mart, lasts forever)

One stretch, I worked 15 straight days to help my boss out because his wife gave birth and electric shaved each day. He gave me 4 days off after that before going back to work, I needed to pull shave the thick stubble that my lazy ass face had grown. I lather and begin shaving only to be stopped cold by a dull, useless razor that I had only used one time. I told Laopo that this razor no good and she said she used it. I get dumb look on my face (usually happens) and say to her, "You don't need to shave legs, where you use it?" :unsure:

Moral of this post... armpit hair dull cheap razor quick!

The most recent Reader's Digest (on newsstand's now!) actually addresses this issue. It says the average disposable razor can be used 11 times before needing to be discarded. Take her to a bookstore and accidentally "find" that section, show it to her, and you should be good to go. It's in the health tips section at the back.

Mick, why not try a propane torch? It gets to the roots so it won't come back for a week.

218562[/snapback]

Well, now there's an idea for ya! Propane torch!

Why didn't I think of that? :toot:

When I was in china, shaving with the water caused a nasty facial infection.. now my wife tells me she is going to shave me when we are together, to prevent me from "hurting myself"  I have my doubts as to how that will turn out... but then again she didnt ask, she told, so what do I do? B)

218386[/snapback]

Just don't let her use a straight razor :cheering:

Store the sharp end in oil and it last much longer.  The razor corrodes in air, which is why it goes blunt.

218606[/snapback]

10W-30? :greenblob: :cheering:

218615[/snapback]

You could always check out the Laser hair removal at about $500 and try to do the math to show her how much money you will save, hot water, shaving cream, blades, electricity for the lights and then the way your face will always be soft to the touch.

I'm working on this now as I am getting tired of shaving tree trunks. :greenblob:

Cryogenic treatment of metals has become an accepted and popular technique as a secondary process to follow the quenching of heat-treated parts.

These acceptance of the process is connected to the transformation of retained austenite in to martensite and/or the precipitation of newly formed carbides arising from the sub-zero treatment process. Best results are seen in tool steels and high carbon steels (wear improvements by more than 500 percent!), where the amount of retained austenite normally is high.

Translation: Put your razors in the freezer. Their life will double. :D

You could always check out the Laser hair removal at about $500 and try to do the math to show her how much money you will save, hot water, shaving cream, blades, electricity for the lights and then the way your face will always be soft to the touch.

If I thought it would work, I would do it. I have to shave every day, and could easily do it twice a day, as it grows fast! I shave at the same time I am in the shower, as the steam and hot water seem to really soften it up and make it easy on my skin.

When I was with my honey, she had me shaving 2 times each day and it was not open for debate. $500, I would do that for sure if I knew it would be gone forever.