Great Party in GZ!

Guest jennifer_lam

Guest jennifer_lam

Wow, so many JMs went to pick up visas today. I met Mick and li, Happytexan( No more angry now :lol: ) and his wife Xiaolu, little bear, Charyma, Anna_wcn, Ally, MenYun, Sunlee, Linlin, Yueer(ST's wife). Most of us r August interviewees. We had a good time together. We r all so happy and excited to get our visas in hand. We took so many photos. :D :lol:

Happytexan is not angry anymore. I saw him keep smiling whole day. :lol:

Li and Xiao lu looks so charming wearing evening dress and QiPao when they show to us! :o

Oh, Yeah, I need to tell K visa applicants who will go to pick up the visa don't forget to check ur visa before u leave GZ consulate. Today, they make a mistake about the spelling of Linlin's fiance's name on her visa. So we need to chech our name, sex, Passport NO., Birth date, ,PETR( ur

fiance(e)'s name.

I will leave next week. So I need to hurry to prepare. I am sorry I may miss some message and emails from u because I don't have time to check these days.

ok. I need to stop here. So many thanks to u all for encouraging and helping me!!! Best wishes to all of U here!!! Good luck!!!!!

Jennifer:

It is now Tuesday evening China time and wanted to let you know Li and I made it home safe and sound. Yes, it was a great time in GZ and so wonderful to see everyone finally reaching their goal after such a long time. Thanks so much for your help, especially in buying my new glasses. Have a safe trip to California. :rolleyes:

Guest jennifer_lam
Jennifer:

It is now Tuesday evening China time and wanted to let you know Li and I made it home safe and sound. Yes, it was a great time in GZ and so wonderful to see everyone finally reaching their goal after such a long time. Thanks so much for your help, especially in buying my new glasses.  Have a safe trip to California. <_<

Mick, it is my pleasure to show u guys around shopping.

I will leave GZ to HK on Saturday morning and will fly to US on March 19th.

I will miss Li and u. Keep contact!