Advise on Interview trip to Guangzhou itinerary

march

Hopefully you are flying to Guangzhou rather than taking the train. I have read of several reports of women having their suitcases & purses stolen at the train station containing all of their paperwork for the interview.

We arrived in Guangzhou at the train station one time and it had more scum bags per square kilometer than anyplace I've seen before.

A good friend of my wife had her purse snatched by two guys on a motorbike on Shamian Island. 

Hopefully you can meet another SO to hang out with while you're in Guangzhou.

219392[/snapback]

thank you. once my interview is scheduled, i will post it and find SO to hang out then. i was wondering if the consulate could move to some other safer cities like dalian :cheering:

Hopefully you are flying to Guangzhou rather than taking the train. I have read of several reports of women having their suitcases & purses stolen at the train station containing all of their paperwork for the interview.

We arrived in Guangzhou at the train station one time and it had more scum bags per square kilometer than anyplace I've seen before.

A good friend of my wife had her purse snatched by two guys on a motorbike on Shamian Island. 

Hopefully you can meet another SO to hang out with while you're in Guangzhou.

219392[/snapback]

thank you. once my interview is scheduled, i will post it and find SO to hang out then. i was wondering if the consulate could move to some other safer cities like dalian :lol:

219631[/snapback]

Or even Shenyang where the weather is much nicer in the summer. :lol: