Keep track of those X-Ray pictures!

Don't lose track of the x-ray photographs that are taken during your physical!

One of the MMs was asking my wife about this. She did not know where her's were at. You will need those for the BCIS upon your entry into the US. If you do not have yours anymore you need to contact GZ and find out what the proper procedure would be for replacing them. My guess is that you will have to go to one of the hospitals that they list as approved and have the x-rays taken again.

My daughter lost hers too. No need to contact GZ. You need to go to the hostital that did your physicals and show the documents and they can take another one for you for 80 yuan -- she picked it up the next day!

I asked several people who came from different POE, 90% did not even show the X-ray to them. But you never know; it is better safe than sorry!!!

Yes, this is probably like big stack of documentation and proof of relationship material that my wife took into the interview with her. They only looked at a few pictures of us together and never looked at the rest of the material. Still, they could have, so it is indeed better to be safe than sorry.

Like I have told about before, the consular officer looked at nearly everything my wife had with her and did not leave out any category of material. He looked at our photos, official documents, letters back and forth, phone records showing we had been talking (every day!), and more. I had gone to a copy shop and make 11 x 14 inch color copies of several pages from my photo album my mother had made for me several years ago with family pictures and baby pictures and photos of when I was young and slim. As a caption for some of these I wrote on the copy stuff like "Waiting for You" and "Your Man." Ping got to demonstrate how serious she was when she named off all six of my brothers and sisters while pointing at the photocopy. This was also a good demonstration of her ability with English.

Guest bbridges51

Mia brought her big floppy x-ray last saturday, but no one asked to see it. The trip through customs was without event, and no one asked to look in her luggage. Of course they opened the "little brown envelop" and then asked the same questions she got during her GZ interview.

In all, painless, and what's most important is that she's here.

B

Along with the visa, Li was given two pieces of paper. One was about how to file for SSN. The other, in both English and Chinese, instructed her to have her x-rays available at Port of Entry. I know they may not check but as so many have already pointed out, better safe than sorry. It would be a shame to have everything screwed up at the last minute.

Primarily to look for Tuberculosis.  TB is a real problem in much of the world, including China.  We had over 20 cases of active TB on our campus last semester that were admitted to.  That usually means that there were a lot more than that really.

Correct.

Besides, it's suitable for framing in the living room :angry: :D

Ahhh, Now it all becomes clear.  :D As far as framing it for the mantle, I think it would be a bit creepy...  :P

"dear, I have an X-ray of my heart so you can know where you are inside me all the time. "

"Ohhh!!! How romantic!"

:D

Damn ! Never thought of that line ! Thanks ! B)

It IS romantic...