Well , i sent the final package out friday with the rest of the stuff my wife insists we must have. I thought 04 and 05 taxes were enough, but she insisted she needed 03 taxes, so off they went. Also i sent some more current pay stubs and a copy of my drivers license, ssn, and the title for my car, plus some bill statements. to prove that i live somewhere. I sent another letter and a letter from my dad, signed by him stateing he was cool with her living with me at his house. I'm still nervous as hell though. I love this woman with all my heart and I know she feels the same, but what if someone forgets to make coffie for the vo that morning, or he didnt get any and he is in a really bad mood. doh what ifs will kill me. wish me luck, and i need a few prayers . thanks everyone.

looks like a year and a half since you first meet her... the wait feels like 10 times that ! But it all comes down to the fact that you will soon be together for the rest of your lives.. You sound like you've given her everything possible...

Have faith in her ability to do her best... Try to remember to breath over the next few days :roller:

good luck :(

Hunter, look at my wifes post for it will help you on the way her interview went make sure your better half knows your parents name reguardless if they are alive or dead. good luck oh her site name is lesleymuss

God Speed,

Dan M