by lurking at 001, i have got to know how important the red slip, blue slip will mean for us. Now i have to change all my stuffs into red color as many as possible, this morning i called my hubby asking him if he could find some red contact lens to hide his blue eyes. he did not sound really supportive to my suggestion. anyways blue used to be my favorite color now it looks so scaring. Do you still like blue especially when you are preparing for the interview? :lol:

by lurking at 001, i have got to know how important the red slip, blue slip will mean for us. Now i have to change all my stuffs into red color as many as possible, this morning i called my hubby asking him if he could find some red contact lens to hide his blue eyes. he did not sound really supportive to my suggestion. anyways blue used to be my favorite color now it looks so scaring. Do you still like blue especially when you are preparing for the interview? :unsure:

216543[/snapback]

My favorite color is also blue. However, on interview day my favorite color will be red, for sure!!

Good luck at the interview!!! :o

Since a blue slip is not a denial, and since most blue slips are given visas once the evidence is presented, we just tried to prepare our minds that blue slip is just normal processing and we decided we would try to not be shocked or disappointed or sad if we got one.

Since its not a denial, and since nearly everyone gets the visa anyway, a blue slip really is not a sad thing, it just means you are one step closer to your visa.

Smile: blue skies are beautiful.......they always lead to an even more spectacular red sunset at the end of the day !

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)
Since a blue slip is not a denial, and since most blue slips are given visas once the evidence is presented, we just tried to prepare our minds that blue slip is just normal processing and we decided we would try to not be shocked or disappointed or sad if we got one.

Since its not a denial, and since nearly everyone gets the visa anyway, a blue slip really is not a sad thing, it just means you are one step closer to your visa. 

Smile: blue skies are beautiful.......they always lead to an even more spectacular red sunset at the end of the day !

216606[/snapback]

Haha, I like it. Actually, that is one of the most encouraging things I have read yet, I will be sure to have my wife read your post.

by lurking at 001, i have got to know how important the red slip, blue slip will mean for us. Now i have to change all my stuffs into red color as many as possible, this morning i called my hubby asking him if he could find some red contact lens to hide his blue eyes. he did not sound really supportive to my suggestion. anyways blue used to be my favorite color now it looks so scaring. Do you still like blue especially when you are preparing for the interview? :blink:

216543[/snapback]

My favorite color is also blue. However, on interview day my favorite color will be red, for sure!!

Good luck at the interview!!! :)

216578[/snapback]

Agree! being positive is the most important. thanks.

like Ken... I prepared my fiancee mentally for this aspect of the visa process as follows: I explained that the visa approval is either in one step (interview) or two (overcome)... and it didn't matter if it takes one step or two, we just will give them what they want, when they want it...

She claims that I also told her that if the visa approval was delayed for some reason, that I would go to china and be with her... So she walked into the interview without a worry, and a half hope of a delay :roller: