Interview experience voice chat

Today at 001 voice chat room broadcasted 5 lady's interview experience,they were those passed their interview today and yesterday.

They talked about everything happened at interview time, and replied questions.They were k1 and k3.

Yesterday did same, a lady who passed a few days ago told her experience. She was cr1.

There will be same chat tommorrow same time, the one who will interview tom morning will tell their experience.

I guess maybe your SO is interesting in that, so I post this here, if you like please come at 9:00pm.If later than 10pm, that will be 001 's chat in any topic as you want and you like about visa process and daily life.

http://www.99liao.net/voicechat.htm?r=480

It need sometime to install if you use it first time.

If ask type in password, that is 001, if the MOD. ask who are you, tell you are invited by mama bear, and show your CFL ID.

chat room time is Monday to Friday, 9 -12pM, Beijing time.

Edited by mama bear (see edit history)
Anyone mp3 the chat?  Would be nice to save it some how so SO can listen to it later.

215797[/snapback]

Can anybody arrange the mp3?

I don't have a mp3 or 4, and I am not sure if those ladys agree to be MP3ed. Need ask them before mp3.

Anyway most of them will write experience and will post on 001 later.Your SO can read there.Maybe the later report will be a little diffrent from the fresh feeling hehe.

Anyone mp3 the chat?  Would be nice to save it some how so SO can listen to it later.

215797[/snapback]

Can anybody arrange the mp3?

I don't have a mp3 or 4, and I am not sure if those ladys agree to be MP3ed. Need ask them before mp3.

Anyway most of them will write experience and will post on 001 later.Your SO can read there.Maybe the later report will be a little diffrent from the fresh feeling hehe.

215886[/snapback]

hello, I think this advise is very good for inteview of visa. I will support you.