VO answers questions on website

I wonder if getting a live VO from USCONGUZ for a scheduled Q&A session in the CFL chatroom is a possibility?

215507[/snapback]

Good idea. I'd like that, but I don't know how well that would play on their end. As with 'GUZ Speaks' the VO won't be able to answer specific case related questions.

USCONGUZ, what do you think? Are you interesed in the chat room?

Usually the information about visa at Sina.com mostly about study abroad as I know.

So the VO's reply there maybe will not help our cases.

Maybe 'VO from USCONGUZ for a scheduled Q&A session in the CFL chatroom' is a good idea and also as Bob worried about, maybe they are not interested in specific case.

The forum provides a permanent record for everyone, while the chat room dialogue is only seen by the participants.

215535[/snapback]

Most chat rooms have features to log chats sessions.

215571[/snapback]

So does CFL, the chats are logged (as I understand it). Don and/or Jeff can provide the best details.

Also, some chats elsewhere have the questions sent to a Moderator and the Moderator asks the questions. Everyone can see the Interviewee's responses. This keeps the person answering a question from being deluged with other questions are flamed because people don't like the answers.