Confused about marriage/divorce certificates?

I'm pretty new on this site. Please I need this info fast as I'd be going for my K1 interview in 3 days.

I was married and now divorced. I didn't pay much attention to the fact that I needed to produce my marriage cert. and my divorce cert to prove dissolution of the marriage. I got the divorce cert handy but not the marriage cert. I lost it.

At this point what do I do?

Will photos taken during my ex marriage ceremony help at all?

Please what do I do at this point?

The consulate touched on what to do if one of the documents is missing: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17903

Jingwen's notarial divorce certificate referred to both her marriage and divorce. It said she registered a marriage on such and such a date, was mediated a divorce on such and such a date, and had not registered a marriage since the divorce. She supplied no separate marriage certificate and was still issued a visa.

The consulate touched on what to do if one of the documents is missing:  http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17903

Jingwen's notarial divorce certificate referred to both her marriage and divorce. It said she registered a marriage on such and such a date, was mediated a divorce on such and such a date, and had not registered a marriage since the divorce. She supplied no separate marriage certificate and was still issued a visa.

215013[/snapback]

Many thanks for your responses.

Favor..as i know that when i divorced..the court got back my ex-marriage-certificate while giving me the divorced one. i wonder how you can remain your ex-marriage certificate after you divorced ? so i mean you dont need to apply your ex-certificate of marriage. some of divorced one has mentioned your ex-marriage date on it as frank1538 told you above. but mine doesnt have...just divorced date on it. thus, tell VO you had to return your ex-marriage certificate to court or Juweihui when you got divorced one...

good luck! Favor