Sawing Wood

something i have noticed which i am sorta not too happy about but am trying to accept it is, Chun has grown up with her father snoring in the house...sawing that serious wood at night..

her mom is a very light sleeper as is ChunYan. her mom sleeps in seperate rooms because of this,

She has asked me to set up a room for her like her mom has for when i snore. she said she'd sleep with me on a normal basis as long as i dont snore.

i know also its not fair to her if she cant sleep. but to me that means shes gonna end up in the guest room every night unless i can find a way not to snore.

ive tried the breathe right strips but i end up ripping my skin off in the morning trying to remove them and they really dont work :wacko:

any suggestions?

Edited by izus (see edit history)
Guest pushbrk
something i have noticed which i am sorta not too happy about but am trying to accept it is, Chun has grown up with her father snoring in the house...sawing that serious wood at night..

her mom is a very light sleeper as is ChunYan. her mom sleeps in seperate rooms because of this,

She has asked me to set up a room for her like her mom has for when i snore. she said she'd sleep with me on a normal basis as long as i dont snore.

i know also its not fair to her if she cant sleep. but to me that means shes gonna end up in the guest room every night unless i can find a way not to snore.

ive tried the breathe right strips but i end up ripping my skin off in the morning trying to remove them and they really dont work :wacko:

any suggestions?

214375[/snapback]

Get her some earplugs. The soft kind.

any suggestions?

214375[/snapback]

214381[/snapback]

:lol:

that would go over well....

honey stick this in your ears :lol:

the few times we've slept together on my trips to China she cant sleep cause she says i make too much noise.

we'll see what happens starting next week, ive been told its also has to do with being overwieght.

any suggestions?

214375[/snapback]

214381[/snapback]

Actually I did that but she complained that they hurt her ears.

it might be ok to have my own bed sometimes...

but i see this can turn into something disastrous

214385[/snapback]

There is a chemical that a ear,nose and throat doctor can inject in the back of your throat that will cause scar tissue to form and reduce the size of your uvula (spelling). I've had this done twice. The injection is painful but the only other alternative is to reduce the size of the uvula surgically which is also painful. My wife has just adapted thank God!!!! The injections help some people but not others.

Good luck

I use the breath right strips and understand about tearing the skin off the nose, if they help you might try using a warm, wet wash cloth over the nose in the morning before you try to remove it.

My doctor has also precribed Nasonex for me.

I've found that if I sleep on my left side there is no noise, but on my back or right and she will tell me to turn over. B)

Having a serious talk with your doctor about the options is worthwhile.

Guest pushbrk
I use the breath right strips and understand about tearing the skin off the nose, if they help you might try using a warm, wet wash cloth over the nose in the morning before you try to remove it.

My doctor has also precribed Nasonex for me.

I've found that if I sleep on my left side there is no noise, but on my back or right and she will tell me to turn over.  B)

Having a serious talk with your doctor about the options is worthwhile.

214425[/snapback]

I travel to a lot of dance conventions and often share a room with the same friend over the past 8 years. In the late 90's he would bring ear plugs for me. Later, he had surgery to correct a deviated septum and I've probably developed sleep apnia. Now he needs the earplugs to share a room with me.

I'll be seeing a doctor soon to discuss options and diagnosis. My wife notices my snoring but sleeps better than I do.

I don't actually know if it helps or not but I now have some generic saline nasal spray I use before and after sleep. At least I don't wake myself up anymore.

Try to learn to sleep on your stomach, rather than your back. Of course, don't do this if you fart louder than you snore.  :abduct:  :sleep1:

214435[/snapback]

ohh Mick your such a Fart Smeller.... :blink:

I mean a Smart Feller :lol: