I always use the same email account to contact GUZ but lately they are saying they could not distinguish whehter I am the petitioner or not...This is really weird...does it happen to anybody here in CFL?

-------------------

Please be advised that we are unable to distinguish whether you are the

petitioner based on the email account you are using. Therefore, in

order to

protect the beneficiary and the petitioner, we suggest you to mail or

fax

the inquiry with your signature.

I always use the same email account to contact GUZ but lately they are saying they could not distinguish whehter I am the petitioner or not...This is really weird...does it happen to anybody here in CFL?

-------------------

petitioner based on the email account you are using.  Therefore, in

order to

fax

214325[/snapback]

The information provided on the original petition is used to validate who you are in email. If an email address was not put on the form or you are using a different email address they do not have any idea if you are really you.

-------------------

order to

fax

214325[/snapback]

The information provided on the original petition is used to validate who you are in email. If an email address was not put on the form or you are using a different email address they do not have any idea if you are really you.

214345[/snapback]

True. But I have been using this email address to contact GUZ for the past 6 months and I used to get some reply from them. How come after six months, now they question who I am?

-------------------

order to

fax

214325[/snapback]

214345[/snapback]

True. But I have been using this email address to contact GUZ for the past 6 months and I used to get some reply from them. How come after six months, now they question who I am?

214351[/snapback]

Very strange. :lol:

Guest pushbrk

-------------------

petitioner based on the email account you are using.?Therefore, in

order to

fax

214325[/snapback]

214345[/snapback]

214351[/snapback]

Time to call BS. Have you emailed them back to indicate this is the same address they have replied to X number of times over the past X period of time. Of course, if you want an answer to your question, it's a good idea to go ahead and fax it.