Showering at Night

I actually started doing it on my own, before I'd spent any time visiting my SO.

It's a little hot here, and I'm often somewhat sweaty by the end of the day during summer. Taking a shower cools me off and helps me sleep without having to turn on the fan.

Moreover, it makes sure my body and hair are clean before they hit the sheets. Helps keep the pillowcase cleaner.

So I'm a little confused about people saying you have to shower twice...?

I shower in the morning (not at night) now because (a) it makes it easier to shave and (:surprise: it helps me to wake up. My SO doesn't understand why I have to shower in the morning. 

I am fully aware that I will be showering at night, too, once my SO gets here.

212186[/snapback]

shot of cafe cubano will get your blood flowing in the morning...

actually just the smell will :offtopic:

I actually started doing it on my own, before I'd spent any time visiting my SO.

It's a little hot here, and I'm often somewhat sweaty by the end of the day during summer.  Taking a shower cools me off and helps me sleep without having to turn on the fan.

Moreover, it makes sure my body and hair are clean before they hit the sheets.  Helps keep the pillowcase cleaner.

So I'm a little confused about people saying you have to shower twice...?

212059[/snapback]

Dude, it's because your honey don't want you being all "stanky" in the rack next to her :lol:

I shower in the morning (not at night) now because (a) it makes it easier to shave and (:) it helps me to wake up. My SO doesn't understand why I have to shower in the morning. 

I am fully aware that I will be showering at night, too, once my SO gets here.

212186[/snapback]

shot of cafe cubano will get your blood flowing in the morning...

actually just the smell will :)

212191[/snapback]

One of the few things I miss about living in Miami is cafe Cubano. Truly, great stuff! Used to make my own at home and buy it frequently at those little windows in the Cuban hole-in-the-wall places.

Oops...this is Mick...posting under wife's handle. :ph34r:

i suppose if you have bad sweat problem

1. shower at night before bed always seemed suffucient,

2. wet the hair after wake up to fix and flaten hair against big dome  B)

212158[/snapback]

:romeojuliet: :whistling: :shutup: It is so obvious who is in waiting :ph34r: Look at your timeline friend. Training is about to begin. So tell us later this summer how many showers you take a day. ;)