AOS Approved!

Suprisingly the government can sometimes work faster than they say they can, so just keep checking

After being told by the immigration officer who conducted our AOS interview it would take 3 months to get a decision about the GC because my wifes fingerprints were not in, we received the Welcome letter this week! Finally! I was worried about it because he didn't even give us a hint if it would be approved or not. I didn't have my 2005 tax return, so I was worried about that We brought in lot of pictures from our wedding. The interviewer asked if we had any other pictures besides the wedding pix, but we forgoit to bring it in.

Then the interviewer asked the hard questions, He was decent about it because he apologized to us for having to ask them. He asked if my wife was a spy or engaged in other illegal activities in the US and some other really uncomfortable questions.

We gave him a copy of my wifes clean police record, so even though its not required document, it may help to bring a copy along.

Thanks the help and support...

Edited by john90 (see edit history)