i got the good news!

Guest waterandfish

Guest waterandfish

:D :D :D

i called gz at abt 2:35pm this afternoon, a cool gg answered my call. following r our talks,

me: i'd like to know the exact status of my background checking.

gg : we'v rcvd ur case already. u will rcv our notice soon. pls wait patiently.

me: what?!!! really???

gg: u don't need to believe my words.

i was too excited to ask him more. after listing all of my questions, i got thru gz again at 3:57pm after dialing more than 40 mins and heard 5 times songs.

the same gg!

me: my case no., my birthday, my name. i spoke out all of them within 30 seconds because my ip card only left 1 yuan.

gg: which year were u born in?

me: pls speak quickly because my card doesn't hv enough money.

gg: which year were u born in? even that ur card doesn't hv enough money, i need to ask u enough questions so that i'm sure u r the right person. (he cost a valuable 1 minute)

me: xx year.

gg: ok. what's ur question?

me: did u print out my visa?

gg: eh? what is ur meaning?

me: would u pls cnfm if my case was really cleared? didn't u rcv it as a duplicated one? i heard someone's information did get back to ur side, but it was just their duplicated information, it was not a clearance.

gg: yes, it was cleared. i hd told u already, pls don't ask me the same question twice!

me: okok. would u pls tell me the ems no.?

gg: we can only hv the track no. after the post office snd out ur notice.

me: ooh...

gg: don't worry. i think u will rcv our notice soon, so just wait patiently.

me: tk u very much!

hehe, the gg was really a little cool but not cold.

sooo many people got good news this wk, so i really feel all of the white slip holders will hv the liberation immeadiately, believe me. :o:)

i hd the while slip on 11/22. my gg applied k1 visa on jan. 25, 02 to nsc. i think my case was lying with the aug/sep. white slip holders', that is why my case was not cleared as earlier as the other nov. holders. so u can see my case clearance is really a good sign fr the aug. white slip holders. :o:)

i called gz on this tuesday, but they didn't give me any clear answer. they just asked me to wait patiently, patiently...so fr people who didn't rcv ur news, don't worry, it'll be soon. really. ;):)

take ur time, soon we will get together with our dearest gg's!

here tks again fr lovecandle, fr so many dear sisters and brothers. u r our big warm family!

waterandfish

:D :D

Guest waterandfish

:o :o

tk u bob (china ren min bi?) and tony. ;):) also tks again fr so many people here. best wishes fr us all to get together with our dearest lovers. :D:):D

waterandfish

Guest waterandfish

:D :D

HEHE, xie xie ni, fei chang xie xie ni ur words, lexus. :o:):o:) good luck to u! when u hv the interview, pls remember to bring the tel. bills in detail if u can, and also show ur beautiful smile. ;) xin hua hotel is a little old, but it's really a nice place fr 001 girls. u will feel the warm support over there. :D:)

waterandfish

Guest Jim & Ling
:D  :D

HEHE, xie xie ni, fei chang xie xie ni ur words, lexus. :o:);):) good luck to u! when u hv the interview, pls remember to bring the tel. bills in detail if u can, and also show ur beautiful smile. :D xin hua hotel is a little old, but it's really a nice place fr 001 girls. u will feel the warm support over there. :D:)

waterandfish

I am working on beautiful smile :o seems many ladies pickup visa next Mon,I will be there Tue,hoooop your EMS speed up..

Guest waterandfish

Joe, pls don't worry. i do feel dos is willing to clear all of the white slippers soon. :rolleyes: they don't want to suffer our bomb complains either. ;) try to enjoy the "single" life now, soon u "hv to" be with a person fr ur whole rest of ur life. ;)

hehe, lexus, time ran too fast, yes? :D soon u will pass ur interview, get visa, nd soon i will rcv ems. the timelines were just like we predicted when we walked on the beach...:):)

waterandfish

Guest waterandfish

oh! i didn't notice that the lovecandle's " ; ) " face is different fm yahoo's . i meant the expression of blinking eyes, not worrying. :rolleyes:

waterandfish

Guest waterandfish

:D

tuo nin de fu. :o (with ur great fortune.) i do think ur great effort with owen nd other warm hearted people pushed our procedure. so my dear friends who r still waiting, pls really don't worry, soon we will get reunion. :o:)

waterandfish