Important Question !!!!!!!!!!&

Hi,

I was wondering. My wife got her K-3 NOA-2 Approved in April, 2006. And it looks like her I-130 is going to be approved in July, 2006. So my question is would her K-3 visa process stop once her I-130 NOA-2 approved or she still can get her K-3 visa?

Please everyone help.

I am not expert, I heard that you can still continue your K3 , Cr1 won't effect to stop K3 only if both p4 of K3 and CR1 in very close time.

Usually K3 will be faster.

You can choose if come back to GUZ for intervew CR1 after you get K3 visa or you can change status there after arriving in America

Guest pushbrk
Hi,

I was wondering. My wife got her K-3 NOA-2 Approved in April, 2006. And it looks like her I-130 is going to be approved in July, 2006. So my question is would her K-3 visa process stop once her I-130 NOA-2 approved or she still can get her K-3 visa?

Please everyone help.

208541[/snapback]

No worries. The only impact is positive. If your CR1 case arrives in Guangzhou while you have a K3 interview appointment they may switch the interview to a CR1 the same day and you'll skip all the adjustment of status headache back in the USA.

If not, then the K3 proceeds and you can adjust status in the US or fly back to GUZ and interview for the CR1.

Just curious. Why do you think your CR1 will not be approved until July? Check my timeline.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
Hi,

Please everyone help.

208541[/snapback]

No worries. The only impact is positive. If your CR1 case arrives in Guangzhou while you have a K3 interview appointment they may switch the interview to a CR1 the same day and you'll skip all the adjustment of status headache back in the USA.

If not, then the K3 proceeds and you can adjust status in the US or fly back to GUZ and interview for the CR1.

Just curious. Why do you think your CR1 will not be approved until July? Check my timeline.

208559[/snapback]

Mike.. yours appears to have been mailed to NSC... his to CSC.. are both centers running the same approval timings?

Guest pushbrk
Hi,

Please everyone help.

208541[/snapback]

208559[/snapback]

Mike.. yours appears to have been mailed to NSC... his to CSC.. are both centers running the same approval timings?

208701[/snapback]

No but my I-130 was transferred from NSC to CSC. I think during that time-frame they all were.

Hi,

Please everyone help.

208541[/snapback]

208559[/snapback]

I know her CR-1 will be approved in July because I-130 NOA-1 was received on Jan 1, 2006 and it's April now.... they are only working on October's CR-1

Guest pushbrk
Hi,

Please everyone help.

208541[/snapback]

208559[/snapback]

I know her CR-1 will be approved in July because I-130 NOA-1 was received on Jan 1, 2006 and it's April now.... they are only working on October's CR-1

208789[/snapback]

If you currently live in California then your NOA1 from CSC was a couple weeks ahead of mine. My I-130 was approved at CSC April 12.

Did you file at a different service center? If not, your I-130 petition could be approved any day.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)