Guest ShaQuaNew
Has anyone found a pattern to the DOS in as far as when information is updated? Is it weekly or bi-weekly?

Thanks just trying to figure out if i'm calling too much.  =)~

208167[/snapback]

DOS claims GUZ has staff members that work Saturdays to update their database. As far as I've seen there is no data to back up that claim, and to the contrary, many members report getting updates on all days of the week.

Call everyday. It's your priviledge as a taxpaying citizen, and one of the few places we can call for information.

LOADED = GUZ has received electronic copy of paperwork

OPEN = GUZ has verified receipt of hardcopy paperwork and entered into their computer

IN QUE = Interview has been scheduled

when i called, they told me to call back in a few days. From that they told me it updated everyday or when ever they add to the file. I dont know how true that is. I think it took them about 2 weeks from the time they recieved our P3 packet to sending off the P4.

Carl

Has anyone found a pattern to the DOS in as far as when information is updated? Is it weekly or bi-weekly?

Thanks just trying to figure out if i'm calling too much.  =)~

208167[/snapback]

I do know that I received an email from GUZ on the 17th and when I called DOS this morning, she could see the very same comment on her computer that was given to me in the email. So it looks like daily updates.