hearth riped out here

MY baby just called from GUZ , she got turned down at interview for k1 & k3 my heath is tore from my chest ,i dont know what to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she didnt get a answer from interviewer why just that she can reapply she was crying so hard i couldnt understand her much but i will called her in an hour , to talk with her again if anyone know were we can help or who do we nned to pay let me know PLEASE ARE HEART ARE BURSTING AT THE SEAMS

FOR THOESE WHO KNOW US WE ARE PING2005 IAM PETER 2005

THANKS FOR ANY HELP AND HOPE PRAY FOR US NOW

MY baby just called from GUZ , she got turned down at interview for k1 & k3 my heath is tore from my chest ,i dont know what to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she didnt get a answer from interviewer why just that she can reapply she was crying so hard  i couldnt understand her much but i will called her in an hour , to talk with her again  if anyone know were we can help or who do we nned to pay let me know PLEASE ARE HEART ARE BURSTING AT THE SEAMS

FOR THOESE WHO KNOW US WE ARE PING2005 IAM PETER 2005

THANKS FOR ANY HELP AND HOPE PRAY FOR US NOW

208138[/snapback]

Peter -

First, I am sort of new here and have not been around long but long enough from reading the old timers posts to know that she probably was given a blue slip - meaning - they need more information. There is something called "overcome" you guys will have to move to ... you will have to overcome their need for more information by simply providing it. Second, find out what it is they need and get it to them. I know this is not much but keep in mind we are all pulling for you and you will get through this ... we're sure of it.

Always the best,

Wheel Man

I'm not real familiar with that end of it either, but, I think Wheelman is right. I have read hundreds of posts here where members have overcome the rejections. From everything I have read, the VO must give a reason or reasons for rejection. They can't just say they are denying you for no reason. Once you know the reason, you have the opportunity to overcome and present the evidence they are looking for. Hang in there. Don't quit now, you're almost there. I'm sure you'll get some responses from the more experienced members. Good Luck and chins up. You can do it. :P

There must be a reason. Check with Ping to see if they gave her any papers she was too upset to look at. If it is a need to over come it is not reapplying. Usually there is additional information needed. Rarely it is a flat out denial and no immediate explanation. In such case getting the help of an attorney or your Congressman may be advisable. Try searching on the board "blue slip" and "Overcome". It should bring up a number of examples.

Best of Luck to both of you.

I am one of the few people here who know exactly how you feel right now. I've been there. It feels like someone took your heart out and stomped on it. Now is the time to stifle your feelings and form a plan of action. Get control of yourself and look at everything logically. First of all they don't just give denials without some reason. There is surely some papers they gave her which states the reason for the denial. It very well could be just some silly paper they need. Have your sweetheart fax you copies of any of the forms they gave her to you as soon as possible. Once you know the reason you can react accordingly. Post what they are asking for here and we can probably help you better. In our case the VO didn't think my wife's english was good enough so I had to fly to China and make a video of the two of us communicating. We over came the denial.

Excellent advice from Carl. Do not panic! Get a copy of rejection form. You have to remain calm and logical. If you go off the deep end your SO will pick up on it and it will affect her also. This might happen again, but try to stay on an even keel. Probably just a minor paperwork snag.