Who is the nice lady at DOS?

I called DOS again and talked to Sue. She seems really nice. I feel lucky that finally I got a hold of someone who actually shows some sympathy for the pains we've been going through. Still no news with my case except that Sue did indicate that someone else(???) also inquried on my case last Tuesday. Hopefully the good news is on its way(fingers crossed).

I called DOS again and talked to Sue. She seems really nice. I feel lucky that finally I got a hold of someone who actually shows some sympathy for the pains we've been going through. Still no news with my case except that Sue did indicate that someone else(???) also inquried on my case last Tuesday. Hopefully the good news is on its way(fingers crossed).

207986[/snapback]

What did she mean by "someone else"? Did you ask her?

Is your SO also calling?

Edited by IluvmyLi (see edit history)

207986[/snapback]

Is your SO also calling?

207988[/snapback]

I don't think my SO has called. I called last week also. But I don't remember whether I called on Monday or Tuesday. But she said if the call was from me, they would not mark it down. So it got to be someone else. I have been sending emails to my senators and DHS. Maybe finally someone took a look at my email and was querying on my case?

207986[/snapback]

Is your SO also calling?

207988[/snapback]

I don't think my SO has called. I called last week also. But I don't remember whether I called on Monday or Tuesday. But she said if the call was from me, they would not mark it down. So it got to be someone else. I have been sending emails to my senators and DHS. Maybe finally someone took a look at my email and was querying on my case?

207992[/snapback]

Let's hope that is the case. Your over due for some good news.