Interview notice

How much notice do you normally get for the interview, It comes with the P3 right. ?

207395[/snapback]

As far as I know, interview notice comes with P4, 2 months or longer time after you send to GUZ your completed forms of P3.

1-2 months from P3-p4 and 15-45 days from the P4 to the interview seem to be the most common ranges.

If we get our interview passed in 2 months from now, I will break down from happiness and then offer to buy all the consulate VO's Starbuck's and Krispy Kremes (to remind them of home), which I will overnight from Spokane myself!

also remember that there isn't a P3 per se for the 130. Only the 129F. If you are going K3 then you will do a 129F as soon as your SC sends you the 130 NOA1.

Edited by mercator (see edit history)

The interview appointment comes with the P4. Your appointment could be anywhere from 2 weeks after the arrival of P4 to six weeks.

There is some sort of P3 for the I-130. The SO needs to fill out the DS-230 Part I and send it back. As well as sign the OF-169 (is that the right form number? Something like that. I have forgotten). Just wanted to clarify this for any new members reading.

like the answers here, the time frame is all over the board, but usually the P-4 will give you approximately 1 month notice for your interview, my particular case was more weird than most.... I was told in early March that the interview was going to be on June 12. Of course I had contacted everyone from the White House on down.....

good luck