I'm try no to bitch and moan too much here (bitch and moan - wouldn't those be great names for our two dogs? :D) because a) I knew at the outset that the process would be slow, B) I've only been waiting 9 months and that's a darn sight better than many of you and c) at least I have the time and resoruces to see my honey every month or so.

NONETHELESS, I'm depressed and I miss her. I can't believe it's still going to be MONTHS before she gets here :D No P4 yet, no namecheck started, nothing but waiting.

Congrats to those of you who are finally reuniting. I feel very happy for all of you. I wish it could have happened sooner for you.

Cherish every day.

Thanks for listening.

We now return you to your normally mis-scheduled programming...

I'm try no to bitch and moan too much here (bitch and moan - wouldn't those be great names for our two dogs? :D) because a) I knew at the outset that the process would be slow, B) I've only been waiting 9 months and that's a darn sight better than many of you and c) at least I have the time and resoruces to see my honey every month or so.

NONETHELESS, I'm depressed and I miss her.  I can't believe it's still going to be MONTHS before she gets here :D  No P4 yet, no namecheck started, nothing but waiting.

Congrats to those of you who are finally reuniting.  I feel very happy for all of you.  I wish it could have happened sooner for you.

Cherish every day.

Thanks for listening.

We now return you to your normally mis-scheduled programming...

I am depressed as well after talking to DOS today. I waited since 9/11/02 and I haven't seem her for 13 months now. I recalled that you visited your gal 5 to 6 times last year. So that is very good. Stay positive. I am trying too.

We submitted P3 on 1/17/03 so I really have no reason to complain (unless, of course, I accidentally look at the timelines for for K1s in Canada or the UK!)

Hopefully, the process will get smoother for us and everyone who follows.

No way could I go 13 months without seeing Ling. We used to see each other every 4-6 weeks. Now it's more like every 3-4 weeks. Hopefully it will be every 3-5 minutes before long :D

No way could I go 13 months without seeing Ling.  We used to see each other every 4-6 weeks.  Now it's more like every 3-4 weeks.  Hopefully it will be every 3-5 minutes before long :o

Every 3-4 weeks??? That's almost like a regular relationship. Lucky you. I don't know how you can be depressed if you are able to see her that often. Count your blessings. Many of us would love to be with our loved ones that often. If you're depressed over that, then I should be feeling near death.

No way could I go 13 months without seeing Ling.  We used to see each other every 4-6 weeks.  Now it's more like every 3-4 weeks.  Hopefully it will be every 3-5 minutes before long :o

Every 3-4 weeks??? That's almost like a regular relationship. Lucky you. I don't know how you can be depressed if you are able to see her that often. Count your blessings. Many of us would love to be with our loved ones that often. If you're depressed over that, then I should be feeling near death.

That was what I was trying to tell him. He is very lucky.

tparrent,

Does your company have any openings? I want to find the most optimal job where I will have sufficient time to spend with my future wife and also earn a respectable income. But, with the current job market it might be tough.

The thought of spending 2/3 of my day at work and away from home is depressing...

The joys of self employment :D

I've been on my own since 1990.

Let's not forget the other "joys" though:

No health insurance

No pension

No paid vacation

No one to blame when things go wrong :o

So, I have the flexibility to see Ling but every day away from the office costs me more than I ever want to contemplate. All I know is: she's worth it :D

So, I have the flexibility to see Ling but every day away from the office costs me more than I ever want to contemplate.  All I know is: she's worth it :D

Oh, I thought you job was taking you overseas and to China often. Like me.

:o

I can understand that this could get expensive.. but like you said.. well worth it. :D

TP,

As you can see from these replies, you have much to be grateful for - some have not seen there loved ones for months, almost a year for me. It still sucks for you, but at least your honey remembers what you look like, in person. Personally, my fiancee is gonna freak when she sees me in person - i have gained nearly 50 pounds since leaving China. I've been sending pics of just my face, even that has gotten fatter.

Interesting - since i see my honey every month I've been on a diet and exercise binge. Lost 60 pounds and doubled my strength in the past 9 months.

I know I am fortunate relative to most of you.

I also knew you'd all sympathize anyway :o:D:D:D:D:D

I'm feeling much better now

Interesting - since i see my honey every month I've been on a diet and exercise binge.  Lost 60 pounds and doubled my strength in the past 9 months.

I know I am fortunate relative to most of you.

I also knew you'd all sympathize anyway :o:D:D:D:D:D

I'm feeling much better now

I guess I must be the second most fortunate seeing her every other months or so :D