Q about CR1 P3 sendback list & passport copy

Called NVC this morning, NVC accepted both my AOS 70$ & DS-3032.

I got my daughter's new passport too, encouraged my hubby start I-864 work, and I am preparing everything for P3.

I have a list of all documents should be send back to NVC as following:

For CR1 and CR2:

1¡¢ Barcode cover sheet

2¡¢ DS-230 Part I

3¡¢ Packet 3 Supplemental Information Sheet

4¡¢ Passport copy

Now my question is:

1¡¢Is this list including all necessary stuff p3 asked to send back to NVC?

2¡¢Shall I copy all pages of the passport? or only a part of them.

There are so many empty pages without any information except page number.

If only part of them, I know the biography page with photo, and the signature page must be included,how about other pages? Such as other visas and custom seals in the past years? My daughter's new passport with a note of the original passport number in an other page.

Thank you for your help.

I hope we will finish our NVC process soon , so my hubby can come to China to company us waiting for the visa.He already retired on 01 april 06,but as long as the NVC still not be completed he could not come back. :ph34r:

Only the part of the passport containing biographical information needs to be send in.

Later on, when you go to the interview they can look at the other travel records on your passport if they want to, but the visa officers don't seem to be interested in that information. (I had two expired passports, the visa officer didn't even take a look at either one.)

They may be interested in how often you hubby visited and how long he stayed with you. Then his travel records including stamped visa and airplane tickets, etc., should be taken to the interview.

Look like your are ready to mail everything out.

Good luck!

The biographical page is all that is needed.

good luck