To Explain or not to Explain

Hello All,

First and Foremost...I AM ENGAGED! :) :D :D :D :D :D

I am one happy, happy, happy man. God is good!

Now, comes the scary part - paperwork!

In our correspondence by letter and email, we use each other's English and Chinese names. No where else in the application my fiancee's English name or my Chinese name mentioned. Should I attach a letter explaining that we use each other's nick names in communication, or are we raising more eyebrows than necessary? Under her name on the email, it lists her name in Chinese characters. Should I translate this, or do an official translation? Also, since we both live in China, we do not have records of phone conversations because we both use phone cards. Is this a problem?

Also, in our G-325A, we have a long list of addresses and jobs. This is because we both recently graduated from College. Should I explain this with an attachment page, or should I leave it be?

Thank you very much for your help and time. Have an excellent day!

Hello All,

First and Foremost...I AM ENGAGED!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I am one happy, happy, happy man. God is good!

Now, comes the scary part - paperwork!

In our correspondence by letter and email, we use each other's English and Chinese names. No where else in the application my fiancee's English name or my Chinese name mentioned. Should I attach a letter explaining that we use each other's nick names in communication, or are we raising more eyebrows than necessary? Under her name on the email, it lists her name in Chinese characters. Should I translate this, or do an official translation? Also, since we both live in China, we do not have records of phone conversations because we both use phone cards. Is this a problem?

Also, in our G-325A, we have a long list of addresses and jobs. This is because we both recently graduated from College. Should I explain this with an attachment page, or should I leave it be?

Thank you very much for your help and time. Have an excellent day!

206249[/snapback]

Regarding the names: I'd leave it alone. (Unless his name is 'Richard' and your nickname for him is 'Larry')

Regarding the addresses: Yes, make an attachment and list all of the addresses.

Oh, by the way... Congratulations!!!

:) :D :D :D :D :D :redblob: :redblob: