My wife has a K-3 visa and we are doing the other paperwork now. She would like to go back to China when her friend goes this summer. Now I believe the k-3 is a multi-entry visa but we are curious if there are any problems when she comes back to U.S. customs? Because all her paper-work is submited there is no envolopes and what not to give customs. And is there any problem getting back in through china customs? Thanks for any help.

I thought you got the CR-1 ??? but didn't check the previous posts since I have not seen you online in a while...... shouldn't have any problem with Chinese customs.. unless there is contraband in her luggage.. how have things been for you and your wife since arriving few months back....? Anyway, it is immigration, not customs that is the concern always..... look what it took to get here!! :sosad:

good luck

Edited by HanLi (see edit history)
K-3 is a single entry visa. Did you file your I-485 Adjustment of Status? If so, file your "I-131 Advance Parole" document...all found on our friendly USCIS.gov site... :P

Plenty of threads on CFL related to that as well..as I am sure you know..

Good luck!

Rob

205845[/snapback]

Sorry, I think a K-3 is a multi-entry visa and should be sufficient for re-entry into the US. From http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/hdiknonimm.htm#travel

"If you are in K-3 or K-4 status, you may travel using your unexpired K-3/K-4 nonimmigrant visa to travel outside of the United States and return, even if you are applying for adjustment of status simultaneously."