Family Composition Sheet, Section 7??

Do we need the complete address, or just city and state?

Oh, and thanks again, it helps to know that your filling these out right!

205441[/snapback]

City and state work just fine and if your like me I added country for my wandering brother who lives in Romania.

Don't forget to sign it in blood, preferably yours to show them your dedication to the process. :roller:

City and state work just fine and if your like me I added country for my wandering brother who lives in Romania.

Don't forget to sign it in blood, preferably yours to show them your dedication to the process. :roller:

205446[/snapback]

Wait Lee, I thought blood was required only if the relative lived in Transylvania, not Romania. :blink:

205446[/snapback]

Wait Lee, I thought blood was required only if the relative lived in Transylvania, not Romania. :blink:

205502[/snapback]

Transylvania is PART of Romania!

-James

205446[/snapback]

205502[/snapback]

Transylvania is PART of Romania!

-James

205509[/snapback]

:D :Dah: :Dah: