The Problem of a Spanish name

Just exactly what is it you need advice on? B)  B)

203657[/snapback]

Need advice on how to avoid potential visa denial.

203749[/snapback]

My last name is PEREZ, and my wife is from FUJIAN PROVINCE, she has been here for 4 years now. Being here for almost from the beginning of this board I thought I have seen some strange questions but yours will be right up there with the best of the best :P :(

Edited by hakkamike (see edit history)
My last name is PEREZ, and my wife is from FUJIAN PROVINCE,  she has been here for 4 years now.  Being here for almost from the beginning of this board I thought I have seen some strange questions but yours will be right up there with the best of the best :sosad:  :o

204483[/snapback]

I think things changed here through 4 years. I saw a woman with a 20-year-old son, from FUJIAN, her case was returned to DHS in March 2005 cuz she doesn't speak English and didn't know what's Income Tax Return. Her fiance filed a second petition in May 2005 and she got passed in Feb 2006. The extra 11-month waiting made them crazy and it cost extra $$$.

My last name is PEREZ, and my wife is from FUJIAN PROVINCE,  she has been here for 4 years now.  Being here for almost from the beginning of this board I thought I have seen some strange questions but yours will be right up there with the best of the best :sosad:  :o

204483[/snapback]

I think things changed here through 4 years. I saw a woman with a 20-year-old son, from FUJIAN, her case was returned to DHS in March 2005 cuz she doesn't speak English and didn't know what's Income Tax Return. Her fiance filed a second petition in May 2005 and she got passed in Feb 2006. The extra 11-month waiting made them crazy and it cost extra $$$.

205830[/snapback]

Is it legal to file another petition after the first one was denied?

[is it legal to file another petition after the first one was denied?

205831[/snapback]

I saw people filed a 2nd petition when their case was returned to DHS by GUZ. I saw three applicants got passed through a 2nd petition.

I would try the lawyer named Peter Paget, aka, King if you wish to retain the services of someone in China. His office is in the same building as the consulate. His company is called "Global Visa Services"

Do a search on this site for "king" or "a lawyer known as King" or something like that and you will find his contact info.

I am not really sure what you are trying to do, but I seriously don't think the ethnicity of your name is any kind of red flag--unless of course your last is "Bin Laden" or "Hussein".. :sosad:

Good luck!

Rob