I just came back home from GZ. I and Ella booked the same flight coming back Shanghai. We have a really good time!! Owen's wife and Ella and I , we all got our visas in the morning. Since Owen's wife and I , we are IR1, we only have a visa bag( sealed), no print on our passports ( that is why we can get our visas in the morning, don't need wait till 4:30pm). Today everything goes through smoothly. I am so happy to meet all the nice ladies!! Yuhui (Eric's wife) is such a pretty lady, I recognized her right way ( since I have seen her pic on web before :P she was surprised why I called her name :D Owen's wife ,she is so nice lady, very kind and thoughtful :( I spent the whole afternoon with Ella. We had luch together and afternoon tea, just so happy and sharing our love stories. Finally I can have a nice and deep sleeping tonight :( Wish everyone can hear good news soon!! Best wishes to all!!

You guys really had a great time! Congrats! :D

I wish I were there with you girls too. But... let me first wait the EMS to show up. :(

I am sure u will get EMS soon!! SuZhou is a nice place. Last Saturday I was there and had my cocktail dresses done there. Nice place and nice people!! :( Best wishes to u!!

Congratulations. I am sure it is a thrill to actually have the visa in hand. Li and I will be there next Monday. Yes, Owen's wife is a great lady and loads of fun. I am sure all of you had a great time.