congratuations!

Guest hopeful

Guest hopeful

Congratuations to everyone who has received the visa or the EMS! It is truely exciting to see things happening over the past few weeks and hopefully good news will soon come to us who are still eagerly waiting.

I also hope that with all those who have been very proactive in contacting DOS/CA/GZ getting their visas, our efforts do not fade away, the rest of us should still continue to call/write/fax until all are cleared.

Congratuations to everyone who has received the visa or the EMS! It is truely exciting to see things happening over the past few weeks and hopefully good news will soon come to us who are still eagerly waiting.

I also hope that with all those who have been very proactive in contacting DOS/CA/GZ getting their visas, our efforts do not fade away, the rest of us should still continue to call/write/fax until all are cleared.

Congrats to everybody that have finally received the "EMS VISA". Hopefully everything will be moving in the good direction and good news will come out everyday!

Congrats!!!

BTW: does GZ still hand out white paper slips these days?

Guest chary

It's really happy time for those, who get pickup letter and visa. We white slips still need your guys help.

My boyfriend was informed to call back to DOS this Tuesday for further information. My clearance was cabled to GZ on Feb.12.

Hope good news come more and more, sooner and sooner.

:( :angry:

Good point, hopeful. ;) But I am still here fighting it seems - for now. :blink:

Guest hopeful

3 more congratulations today! to chary, AngryTexan, and Joseph-1!

I am also really happy to hear Mick say that he is not going to fade away in this fight for visas for all of us -- I hope that the fact that we are fighting as a group is going to get all of us the good news very soon!

Guest hopeful

Let's see if Eric will still be able to post 100+ messages everyday once Yuhui is here B) that will give us some idea how addicted people are to this site B)

No need to fade away. Most of us are not done with the process yet. We will still have to deal with the BCIS and its paperwork. For that process, there is a forum on Immigration Problems, check it out.

There will, for many years be the on-going process of melding two very different cultures. You think that, "Oh, that doesn't apply to us, my fiancee is so very modern and hip to Western ways?", guess again. These are two very different and in many ways almost two opposite cultures. It makes for a great marriage when you admit that and make the necessary adjustments and compromises, but it sure helps to have someone else to compare notes and discuss it with! For this we have the Culture and Language Discussion. We already have several interesting threads going there. Help us make it better by joining us. Even if your fiancee hasn't arrived yet, you can start getting some insight into their way of thinking. We really need your input too if you are coming to the US from China!

Join us at Culture and Language Discussion group.

Let's see if Eric will still be able to post 100+ messages everyday once Yuhui is here B)   that will give us some idea how addicted people are to this site  B)

No, I won't be able, and I wouldn't want to anyway.. B)

Time to get the life back...

My prediction:

First week - 20 posts

Second week - 10 posts

third week - 7 posts

fourth week - 5 posts

fifth week - 3 posts

sixth week - 3 posts

seventh week - 3 posts

eighth week - 2 posts

ninth week - 5 posts

10th week - 10 posts

11th week - 20 posts

12th week - 30 posts

13th week - 50 posts

14th week - 100 posts

15th week - 200 posts

16th and later - 500 posts (he is back)

Let's see if Eric will still be able to post 100+ messages everyday once Yuhui is here <_<   that will give us some idea how addicted people are to this site  ;)

No, I won't be able, and I wouldn't want to anyway.. :blink:

Time to get the life back...

My prediction:

First week - 20 posts

Second week - 10 posts

third week - 7 posts

fourth week - 5 posts

fifth week - 3 posts

sixth week - 3 posts

seventh week - 3 posts

eighth week - 2 posts

ninth week - 5 posts