That is the fastest K-1 timeline I have ever seen go through GZ. 5 months start to finish.  That's the way it should be.  Congratulations.  Before you donate your surplus supply of cheetos though you might want to save a few for when you're in the dog house later on.

200489[/snapback]

Congratz, i'm glad it all worked out well for you. good luck to you and your SO.

!! Congratulations and Best Wishes !!

Just received word that Ying passed the interview today. I do not know any details yet . I cannot believe how lucky i am that it was so short a journey for us.  I want to thank everyone here as the information here was great. I found reading posts helped spend the time waiting and the many good answers to other peoples questions were a great help to us. I started on visa journey but when i found candle it was much more help. I am so happy right now it is hard to describe what this site has meant for me.  :wub:  :roller:  :roller:  :roller:  :roller:  :roller:  :roller:  :roller:  :roller:  :roller:  :D  :D  :D  :D

THIS IS A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE WITH INCREDIBLE KNOWLEDGE AND THE WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS.

THANKS AGAIN

200412[/snapback]

Wow, such great news. Congtatz ... and have a wonderful journey together. Wheel Man