Background check completed in Feb - No P4 yet

Does anyone know how long after a background check do they send out the P4 and schedule the interview?

My girl has sent in her p3 around Jan 11, 2006. So it is about 63 days so far. She called the GUZ help line today, and they told her that all they know is that the background check has been done in around early Feb, 2006. Does that mean she is very close?

I will probably have to send in a Fax to GUZ in order to get a real update.

But I was just wondering what is the norm timeline during this time.

Guest ShaQuaNew
I would think you would hear very soon. We sent our p3 back Jan.8th . Check our timeline our interview is Monday but of course who knows how things work.Hope you get something very soon.

198626[/snapback]

A few months back most of us would not have even considered thinking we'd get to the interview in less that 11-12 months. Recently, and very recently, we've been seeing some that have moved though the K1 process in less than 7 months. Winger, you may even have the shortest time in history for this process.

With that said, it can drive you crazy comparing your timeline with another. I know, because I am currently insane from doing so.... <_<

You can be reasonably certain however that you will likely be hearing something soon.

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)
If you want real answers, dont bother with that 'help' line. Call DOS at (202) 663-1225. When you are in, press 1-1-0. Others have used 1-0-0, either will work. I think you will be pleased with the help you get

198722[/snapback]

That's the number I use all the time. Sometimes you get someone that is really helpfull. Sometimes they will let you ask them just about anything, and give you the best possible answers they can. Others,,,,,,,well I really don't know how they got the job. There is one that answers the phone that always sounds like she ran a block to answer the phone, and doesn't know a thing!!!

Rick

If you want real answers, dont bother with that 'help' line. Call DOS at (202) 663-1225. When you are in, press 1-1-0. Others have used 1-0-0, either will work. I think you will be pleased with the help you get

198722[/snapback]

That's the number I use all the time. Sometimes you get someone that is really helpfull. Sometimes they will let you ask them just about anything, and give you the best possible answers they can. Others,,,,,,,well I really don't know how they got the job. There is one that answers the phone that always sounds like she ran a block to answer the phone, and doesn't know a thing!!!

Rick

198779[/snapback]

Rick ... that's cuz she just got done talking to me and she's ... well breathless ...

:blink:

:angry:

198722[/snapback]

Ameriken, thanks a lot of the number. I did call it, but was stuck on the line for 45 minutes around 1:00-2:00PM waiting for the next available operator. It seems they are super busy. Will try again tommorow.

They close at 5:00PM eastern time.

I also tried faxing GUZ for an update at:

011-86-020-38844412 but it never worked.

Then I had the idea of leaving out the Zero:

011-86-20-38844412

and that worked!

Hope this helps anyone else who has had trouble faxing.