Mailed back P3 on 2/25 and no word yet.

Hi everyone,

My Li sent back the P3 one day after she received it (Feb 24th). Still DOS has no word on it being entered into their system. I know GUZ is going faster since we first filed April 15th, 2004. Does anyone know what the length of time is now from mailing P3 to being entered in GUZ system and when P4 is sent with appointment date?

We also completed a GUZ namecheck while waiting for the hard copy to arrive at NVC. Is there another namecheck that goes on when P3 is sent back?

p.s. Timeline, please add us to your project...

Thx,

Larry :D

Edited by LiandLarry (see edit history)
Hi everyone,

My Li sent back the P3 one day after she received it (Feb 24th).  Still DOS has no word on it being entered into their system.  I know GUZ is going faster since we first filed April 15th, 2004.  Does anyone know what the length of time is now from mailing P3 to being entered in GUZ system and when P4 is sent with appointment date? 

We also completed a GUZ namecheck while waiting for the hard copy to arrive at NVC.  Is there another namecheck that goes on when P3 is sent back?

p.s. Timeline, please add us to your project...

Thx,

Larry    :D

197946[/snapback]

I was told it can take between 1-3 months to get p-4. But that the appointment is set before you actually get the p-4. My wife sent the p-3 about the same time you guys did, so i'd advise some patience, dig in on them cheetos man. You know, they make a red hot cheetos, man I highly recommend them, but you will get bright red fingers after eating them.

good luck.

I think an email to GUZ would be appropriate to find out why this is not in the system.

After GUZ gets the P3, they order another namecheck. When the namecheck is completed, then you are put into the interview queue and the interview date comes shortly after, followed by P4 and the interview letter.

But I am almost positive that when they order the namecheck...the P3 is put in the computer and DOS will be able to verify that.

Our P3 to P4 was about 30 days, and I think the time (1-3 months sounds right) is determined by how long it takes to get the namecheck back. But again, I think it needs to be in the GUZ computer