People Who Got the Medical in Beijing!

i know there are a lot of posts about this, but i can't find much followup from people who asked the question....so!....:

We are getting the medical in Beijing, K-1 visa. We therefore can't pay the interview fee beforehand at one of the banks on the list since they are all in Guangzhou or Shanzhen etc. People who got the medical in Beijing, how did you do it? Did a receipt from a Beijing CITIC bank work? (did the hospital tell you which bank?) did you just pay the fee later after the medical?

Location of banks: see post #7 by David.

Citic banks

196569[/snapback]

We JUST went through this whole thing last week.

We didn't include the CITIC payment slip in the Medical packet, and i don't think you NEED to. But, if you're worried about it, you can go to the big CITIC bank on the corner near the Friendship Store and pay the 810 RMB (it's changed from 830, and don't know why).

Good Luck!

I worried about the same thing, there seem to be so many variations of the "process" . Ying paid the fee at CITIC bank near her home in BJ. At the Tongren hosptial near Luthansa Center, they put the fee recept in the packet. Ying did note that at Tongren hosptial the folks seemed to be helpful to those that did not have everything quite right. ( if you spent much time in China, you know, this is not always the norm <_< )

Edited by ed and ying (see edit history)