Another New member..

HI,

Thought I would take a few minutes to introduce myself as well. I was directed to your website by a friend who married a lovely young lady from China.

A bit about myself. I am a young American only 21. I don't have any great skills, but I have just obtained my CDL, and am working as a driver transporting auto parts between Canada and the USA. I am fluent in Chinese, at least I think I am, I taught myself for the last 5 years by reading books, computer programs, and audio CDs. I also have a great love of Chinese History, and spend most of my time reading about China, its past and present.

I Have been travelling to China since I was 19 and have gone to China over eight times. Each time, I try to go to a different part. The exciting news is that I have followed the entire "Silk Road."

I have a wife in China. I was married about 3 months ago. I have filed my paperwork for the CR1, and also have filed my K3 application. I wish I would have found you guys, before I had to self teach myself! Haha.

Well thats me in a nutshell. Hope I didn't bore you guys!

Josh

HI,

Thought I would take a few minutes to introduce myself as well.  I was directed to your website by a friend who married a lovely young lady from China.

A bit about myself.  I am a young American only 21.  I don't have any great skills, but I have just obtained my CDL, and am working as a driver transporting auto parts between Canada and the USA.  I am fluent in Chinese, at least I think I am, I taught myself for the last 5 years by reading books, computer programs, and audio CDs.  I also have a great love of Chinese History, and spend most of my time reading about China, its past and present.

I Have been travelling to China since I was 19 and have gone to China over eight times.  Each time, I try to go to a different part.  The exciting news is that I have followed the entire "Silk Road."

I have a wife in China.  I was married about 3 months ago.  I have filed my paperwork for the CR1, and also have filed my K3 application.  I wish I would have found you guys, before I had to self teach myself!  Haha.

Well thats me in a nutshell.  Hope I didn't bore you guys!

Josh

195762[/snapback]

Welcome, Josh! Sounds like you have a better head start than most of us had.

HI,

Thought I would take a few minutes to introduce myself as well.  I was directed to your website by a friend who married a lovely young lady from China.

A bit about myself.  I am a young American only 21.  I don't have any great skills, but I have just obtained my CDL, and am working as a driver transporting auto parts between Canada and the USA.  I am fluent in Chinese, at least I think I am, I taught myself for the last 5 years by reading books, computer programs, and audio CDs.  I also have a great love of Chinese History, and spend most of my time reading about China, its past and present.

I Have been travelling to China since I was 19 and have gone to China over eight times.  Each time, I try to go to a different part.  The exciting news is that I have followed the entire "Silk Road."

I have a wife in China.  I was married about 3 months ago.  I have filed my paperwork for the CR1, and also have filed my K3 application.  I wish I would have found you guys, before I had to self teach myself!  Haha.

Josh

195762[/snapback]

Naww, we are never bored and if we are we are capable of self amusement. So, welcome to our nightmare-think you're gonna like it!! Getcha a beer, kick back and write on dude!

Trigg

HI,

Josh

195762[/snapback]

Josh, welcome to CFL and ignore what Trigg said, go the the liquor store and get the real stuff. ;)