A gesture of friendship

Recently a Chinese member told me they were debating restoring the link to CFL on 001. I decided it would be a good thing to reach out to them so I asked her to post this message for me.

Hello 001 members. I am warpedbored one of the moderators on CFL. I would like to invite any of you to come to our site to post or ask questions. We have a Chinese language forum and chat room you are more than welcome to use. I know in the past there were some hard feelings between our two groups. I want to assure you you are welcome to come to CFL and participate.

Today I received this response.

Thanks for forwarding. (331×Ö)(Ì𶹠×òÌì22:15 ÔĶÁ 0)

I tried but couldn't found his original post on cfl. Any sis who thinks he is warm-hearted and would like to return our thanks and greetings to cfl? ¨xxxxx£©£¬could you please do a favor to let us know the original link so that we can friendly response? Isn't it wonderful for both forums to interact more and gain mutual benefit.

I think this is a good opportunity for us broaden intercultural relations with our sister site. Please join me in welcoming any who choose to come here and participate.

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)
Recently a Chinese member told me they were debating restoring the link to CFL on 001.  I decided it would be a good thing to reach out to them so I asked her to post this message for me.

Hello 001 members. I am warpedbored one of the moderators on CFL. I would like to invite any of you to come to our site to post or ask questions. We have a Chinese language forum and chat room you are more than welcome to use. I know in the past there were some hard feelings between our two groups. I want to assure you you are welcome to come to CFL and participate.

Today I received this response.

Thanks for forwarding. (331×Ö)(Ì𶹠×òÌì22:15 ÔĶÁ 0)

I tried but couldn't found his original post on cfl. Any sis who thinks he is warm-hearted and would like to return our thanks and greetings to cfl? ¨xxxxx£©£¬could you please do a favor to let us know the original link so that we can friendly response? Isn't it wonderful for both forums to interact more and gain mutual benefit.

I think this is a good opportunity for us broaden intercultural relations with our sister site. Please join me in welcoming any who choose to come here and participate.

195500[/snapback]

Hey, dear warpedbored and CFL moderators, I am the one who responded on 001. I am one of 001's moderators. I have PMed you before I read this post here. It's very exciting to keep a closer relationship for both forums. I'd like to thank you for your friendliness and yes, we have put the link of GUZ Speaks, one of your sub-forums on top of our 001 forum. (Please read more about this in my pm.) We'd like to send our greetings here to all CFL moderators and members, and wish to have better interaction with you guys in the future. We will apprecitate your support and assistance in the future.

Warm regards,

sweetpea :o

I have seen some 001 discussion about this... My SO showed me today.

My understanding is that they probably like the communication that has been established with GUZ Speaks forum.

I hope that they will visit CFL and post as they have a need, whether for GUZ only or not doesn't really matter.

I'm glad that something brings us together and will be glad to see any '001Liason' here.

To all the sisters at 001, WELCOME and tell us how we can help you get visa answers you need.

I have seen some 001 discussion about this...  My SO showed me today.

My understanding is that they probably like the communication that has been established with GUZ Speaks forum.

I hope that they will visit CFL and post as they have a need, whether for GUZ only or not doesn't really matter.

I'm glad that something brings us together and will be glad to see any '001Liason' here.

To all the sisters at 001, WELCOME and tell us how we can help you get visa answers you need.

195801[/snapback]

Thank you for your responses. I have read Donahso's post in GUZ Speaks branch forum. As I have explained, we will make our membership here pleasant and proper, so we are still discussing the details on 001. We will let you know after we have clearer thoughts and before we make the public ID effective.

Donahso, thank you for your introduction about the history. I guess certain relationship of both forums is always there. Many 001 girls know CFL and new 001 members keep asking about the webpage of CFL. I believe with more transparent communication and interaction the relationship of both forums and forum members will be improved more. I think having a public ID here mainly for asking key questions to GUZCON is a good start for both forums to establish a closer relationship. Of course what we concern finally is not our relationship with GUZCON but with you, CFL members who are our better half in the other side of the world. The final goal is not getting the visa, but having stable long-term loving family life with our loved ones. Visa is not the goal, it's a permit for our reunion and togetherness. So, I am sure there will be communication in ther future that is not just about visa questions. :(

Very well said sweetpea. You are of course correct. It is the beginning of familys and the reunification of loved ones that really mattersThe visa is just the means to that goal.

I might add that insight into cultural differences so the marriages can have an easier time in adjustment is most helpful. I suppose it is the main reason I am here in CFL. I simply enjoy hearing the cute little things that our SOs do that make them so attractive but also a puzzle sometimes.

My wife and I feel the visa will come. Understanding eath other is sometimes the challange, even with her good English. Of course she could have picked someone who is not so illogical, and has such poor grammer :ph34r: :D :D ......Anyway, WELCOME, from a non-moderator!

Edited by SheLikesME (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew
I am a Chinese member here.  I did benefit from both sites for my visa interview.  I welcome more 001 sisters and brothers to join us at CFL!

196026[/snapback]

I've encouraged my SO to take a look, but so far has not shown much interest. Perhaps, she might change her mind.... :)

my SO did most of her knowledge based lookups on 001 over the past few months, she just found it easier ofcourse speaking chinese.

she would come back to me and say she found this or that and 9 times out of 10 i had either already found it on candle or asked one of our big dogs here..

if we could be more inactive that would be great..maybe even adding a link that is somewhere at the top header of candle and vise versa from 001

my SO did most of her knowledge based lookups on 001 over the past few months, she just found it easier ofcourse speaking chinese.

she would come back to me and say she found this or that and 9 times out of 10 i had either already found it on candle or asked one of our big dogs here..

if we could be more inactive that would be great..maybe even adding a link that is somewhere at the top header of candle and vise versa from 001

196188[/snapback]

There has always been a link to 001 from CFL. at the top of your screen in the main forum there is a button that says links next to the gallery button. It is in there.