how many Aug. delayed visa are still pending

my last resummitted day is Jan. 4th, many people who resummitted later than mine have been cleared or get the EMS. I am forgotten again. very depressed. I'm afrain there are very few people like me now. What can I do to remind dos,ca or GZ my case?

my last resummitted day is Jan. 4th, many people who resummitted later than mine have been cleared or get the EMS. I am forgotten again. very depressed. I'm afrain there are very few people like me now. What can I do to remind dos,ca or GZ my case?

Just go to Links and Resources (K1 data) and you can see all the pending people. I am updating that data regularly.

Interview date:  August 5

Last known resubmission:  December 30 (and perhaps a resubmission on 2-19)

Still in the black hole, but it's starting to get kinda lonely in here, right Mick and AZWolfman?

More lonely every day, but I guess in a twisted sort of way, that is good news too. Lends new meaning to the word "pathos". :unsure:

Interview date:  August 5

Last known resubmission:  December 30 (and perhaps a resubmission on 2-19)

Still in the black hole, but it's starting to get kinda lonely in here, right Mick and AZWolfman?

AngryTexan, Mick, AJWolfman, Joseph-1and other members of the Black Hole group: I keep reading each day in hopes that the EMS god will finally deliver the goods. And I'll keep on reading until that happens. I'm sure many others feel the same way. Don't even think for a moment you are alone.

Interview date:  August 5

Last known resubmission:  December 30 (and perhaps a resubmission on 2-19)

AngryTexan, Mick, AJWolfman, Joseph-1and other members of the Black Hole group: I keep reading each day in hopes each day that the EMS god will finally deliver the goods. And I'll keep on reading until that happens. I'm sure many others feel the same way. Don't even think for a moment you are alone.

Thank you Lurker. We need all the support we can get. :lol: