Hi everyone here, i just want to get some advices. my situation is alittle complex, i knew my first fiance and present fiance almost the same time, the first fiance applied K1 Visa last year, i went there with this visa last year, but he passed away before we got married, now my present fiance is applying k1 visa this year, i want to know that if consulate will question me that i had 2 relations? will they deny my this K1 visa? I did not over stay with the first K1 visa.

Thank for help. : :(

Guest ShaQuaNew
Hi everyone here, i just want to get some advices. my situation is alittle complex, i knew my first fiance and present fiance almost the same time, the first fiance applied K1 Visa last year, i went there with this visa last year, but he passed away before we got married, now my present fiance is applying k1 visa this year, i want to know that if consulate will question me that i had 2 relations? will they deny my this K1 visa? I did not over stay with the first K1 visa.

Thank for help. : :(

194220[/snapback]

The replies you've received in your previous posts were quite good...

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...71entry193171

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...03entry192903

There is no real way to determine in advance what will happen. Do your homework, and be prepared at the interview to provide evidence for all contigencies....

good luck...

If a K1 couple does not married in the 90 day period, neither one is prohibited from a subsequent visa process, although repeated petitions may raise the concerns.

As mentioned, you probably won't see any issue till the interview... And we're talking a year or more away, when possibly some of the VOs are changed from now and possible the focus changes a little.

Thank for help. : :P

194220[/snapback]

This will raise concerns but you can explain.

It's better if you have a copy of death certificate of your first fiance.

I saw a girl from Nanjing, she went to LA with a K1, got married, divorced. Then met another guy in LA and went back to China waiting for CR1 visa. VO asked lots of questions but she got passed.