Uhhh this was done by request.  I can do that ... but it took me a while to get the process down in the beginning because it is non-standard functionality to the software.  

P.J.

"non-standard functionality"? Could this be the problem with the visa delays? :blink: :unsure: :( :(

PJ starts to sound like a consular officer to me..( they talk, but you can't understasnd the dude )

We might have a mole in our midst...

Uhhh this was done by request.  I can do that ... but it took me a while to get the process down in the beginning because it is non-standard functionality to the software.  

P.J.

"non-standard functionality"? Could this be the problem with the visa delays? :lol: <_< :lol: :lol:

AAAYEEE. :unsure: :blink: :lol: :lol:

Hate to be a pain in you know what.  But it looks like this is the only way  we have.  Joseph, you did the right thing -- don't give up until you get the notice.  

BTW: my husband gets worried now because I no longer need to go after GZ/CA/DOS.  He said he is the only target left for me now!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :huh:  :lol:

Name change! What happened to the cx11 handle? :lol: :unsure: :blink:

Smart people figure it out without me annoucing it. I think it is time to be legal on candle. :lol: :lol: :huh: <_<

Of course PJ conspired with me.

Thanks, PJ!

Hate to be a pain in you know what.  But it looks like this is the only way  we have.  Joseph, you did the right thing -- don't give up until you get the notice.  

BTW: my husband gets worried now because I no longer need to go after GZ/CA/DOS.  He said he is the only target left for me now!   :D  :D  :D  :D  :lol:

Name change! What happened to the cx11 handle? :huh: :unsure: :blink:

Smart people figure it out without me annoucing it. I think it is time to be legal on candle. :lol: :o :D ;)

Of course PJ conspired with me.

Thanks, PJ!

I always new that mystery Cxi11 was Charlotte !! So there ! :P

And Charoltte said smart people. Go figure!   ;)

OK. CXI11 is busted !! We all know who you are girl :-)

An unvaluable member to this community .... :huh:

You mean INvaluable member to this community :lol:

Maybe it is French spelling -- he is cleaning the house and typing on board -- forgive him, AZ :unsure: :blink: :lol:

And Charoltte said smart people. Go figure!   :angry:

OK. CXI11 is busted !! We all know who you are girl :-)

An unvaluable member to this community .... ;)

You mean INvaluable member to this community B)

Maybe it is French spelling -- he is cleaning the house and typing on board -- forgive him, AZ :lol: :lol: :D

of course !! Thanks ! I was typing and cleaning the toilet underseat per Mick advice at the same time . Not mentioning storing away dirty socks per Charlotte advice :P

Joseph-1 .....Your information on Cable #'s really helped me fill-in the missing information to help my wife and daughters case. DOS originally stated that her name check had cleared in Feb., but after calling GUZ they said "no notes" had been entered into her case history that a Cable was sent to GUZ from DOS/CA stating she had cleared.

The cable # was never given to me by DOS; after 6 months waiting for clearance I was happy enough just to get "Yes, clearance completed"......I did not know about "requesting the cable# from DOS"....and DOS never offered me the info. .....You have to be more informed then DOS/GUZ and all the lawyers about the proper proceedures. If you never ask the right questions, then they will not offer any more advice....like you want the cable# ,,,,,,it could help you talking with GUZ. Jesus Mary and Fred.....getting the visa's for my wife and daughter has been a " continous daily fight "..........the computer mess-ups got everyone to be delayed....Thank Bill Gates for his wonderful software !!!

Thanks Joseph-1 for the invaluable info.,

ChrisD

The Cable number is looks just like this. State Message # 12345

It is really just a five digit number with no letters preceded by "State Message " And it is not related to the EMS. It is the numeric indentification for a cable transmission from D.O.S. to Guangzhou.

:D :D