Paula, DOS and the Visa call center told me that the Embassy

had not set the interview date yet, i think the computers were

just not updated yet, but that is where you call to find out

(I think) maybe you need to send a FAX, worked for me

Yabba, Dabba, Do!!!!!!!!!!!

:helpsmilie:  :blink:  :blink:

192645[/snapback]

Hello Critter

They put me in the same kind of boat. I called the DOS on Feb 15, They told me the P4 was mailed on the 14th with a interview on the 2nd of March. I emailed my SO and gave her the heads up but with only 16 days between the Mailing and the interview I was a little concerned. So I payed the fee and bought the time to call the Consulate. When she talked to them they told her it was a false alarm and the P4 had not been mailed yet. SO guess what happened next it arrived at her home on the 18th with the interview date of the 2nd. So we are trying to make sure all of the documents are in order so she can still make the interview. I have sent some things by Express Mail to the Hotel she will be staying at in GUZ. I am not sure if they will be needed but I sent them anyway. Good Luck

and Congradulations

I now have the date confirmed, it is March 8th

192431[/snapback]

Congratulations to both of you!! I see that our SO's interviews are the same day. Looks like you are in a bit more panic mode than we are though... I'm happy to be here... makes it a lot easier! Best of luck to you both for a successful interview and getting your wife home at last!!