Time from NOA to Online Updates

I am trying to find out what the normal (yes I know there is no such thing) reasonable amount of time from NOA to the time we can signup online to receive email updates. I mailed our AOS January 23 - received 25th and then got NOA for the 31. Everytime I go online to check, it says not valid number ... WHAT THE HECK >>> any other method to check?

Yep, they are really on the ball getting the thing updated. We received NOA1 dated 11/30/05 for AP, EAD and AOS. They show us with all cases last touched on 12/05/05. Since then AP was completed and Biometrics collected for the others.

I would assume that this will get updated about the time we remove the conditions on the first green card. :blink:

You might want to file a G-28 on each case you have running so you can call the 800 number to get status updates without having to have your SO validate that you are OK to call.

i may be answering about something y'all are not talking about here, but here are my 2 cents!

our last online update for our I-485 application says that fingerprints were received (june 2004, 2 months after filing from AOS), well we have since gone for our interview, feb 2005, and our update STILL says that fingerprints have been received, processing has resumed on the case (THAT IS A JOKE!) and we will be contacted if they need any more information!

dont count on their updates to ever carry much truth or validity in anything! they haven't updated our since june 2004....