80 minutes on hold with DOS - no answer

T, I'm with ya...BIG time. Actually, I waited relatively briefly in comparison, only 32 minutes, AND got Cabral to boot.

Yet, you guessed it, "we haven't received anything"...new verbage to an old line - pending.

You MAY have gotten caught up in the government PHONE ANTI-WAR PROTEST of late. That brought system to it's knees, while nothing got done in the Capital that day this week. :lol: :) :lol:

T, I'm with ya...BIG time. Actually, I waited relatively briefly in comparison, only 32 minutes, AND got Cabral to boot.

Yet, you guessed it, "we haven't received anything"...new verbage to an old line - pending.

You MAY have gotten caught up in the government PHONE ANTI-WAR PROTEST of late. That brought system to it's knees, while nothing got done in the Capital that day this week. :lol:  :)  :lol:

I don't think that phone campaign would have reached the VO/P/I office at State.. Wrong target.

DoS hold times have become plain ridiculous in the past 3 weeks. But at least, disconnects are fewer now..Heck of a trade, if you ask me