Guangzhou's computers are down???

I just talked to one of the clerks at GZ and he told me their computers are down, and to call back tomorrow. So I waited over an hour and half just to give the clerk a chance to practice his English. I can't wait to finish this process, I'm going to feel like I won the lotto when my fiancee and I are done with this.

This doesn't surprise me in the least. As I mentioned somewhere in another thread, when Owen and I met with Richard Adams his computer screen kept going blank and he had to keep jiggling the connection on the back to get it to come back on. He had a rather old monitor. If this was the equipment in one of the head honchos office, I hate to see what the others who are lower down the food chain might be using. I recall that a while back their printer went down several times as well.

This doesn't surprise me in the least. As I mentioned somewhere in another thread, when Owen and I met with Richard Adams his computer screen kept going blank and he had to keep jiggling the connection on the back to get it to come back on. He had a rather old monitor. If this was the equipment in one of the head honchos office, I hate to see what the others who are lower down the food chain might be using. I recall that a while back their printer went down several times as well.

He should go outside the door of the consulate and buy one on the black market!! :o :o :lol: :( :lol:

He should go outside the door of the consulate and buy one on the black market!! :lol: :lol: :( <_< :unsure:

Smartly enough it would be easy to buy the computers off the street but theyre loaded with spyware too.Not good for security at a government facility.