USCIS Post New Receipt Processing Date

Jeez Richard,

Out west and on ZZ top albums it's usually called tube steak...

lol, forgive me for taking you seriously in culinary matters!

Next thing you know we will be discussing Pearl Necklaces and moved right over to Twisted Candle.

-James

185668[/snapback]

Sorry James!!! I'll try to be more serious on the food side of things!! But, I could not resist Jesse's post request. But, truly, if I get out to S. California, I would love to try your bbq tri tip and baby backs. Chef is all about learning new recipes.

Ok Richard, you have a deal. I haven't really cooked much since my wife died. Still, my cubicle kitchen is legendary around the workplace. They call my morning aromas 'Chez James'. I have everything from Mesquite Chicken breast with bacon and cheese on whole wheat english muffins to an occaisional omelette, all done in a microwave oven. I have a small refrigerator, a microwave, a toaster and a toaster oven. All stacked up in the corner of my (VERY small) cubicle. Salads and VERY enhanced canned soups are also on the bill. I hope to get back to it when Loving Candle and her daughter arrive. She tells me that she does not cook well, but I enjoyed all the homemade dishes she made in China. Cooking has always been one of my hobbies. My cubicle kitchen is the model for my one room apartment food prep area that I am planning. It will be similarly equipped, but I am going to have one small propane fired burner up there also.

-James