AOS Interview

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: MSC05278XXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On January 17, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

They must of really wanted us to know this because they sent me 3 identical e-mails!!! (all three were sent today at 9:01 PM):hug:

The USCIS website was also updated today, much to my suprize!!

So now the 1 or 2 week wait (we hope!) I think I can actually see some light at the end of the tunnel!!!!! :wub:

God luck to everyone else waiting!!!

January 17 must have been a government work day. I just received an email (didn't know email takes so long) saying our case was transferred to the CSC. It was transferred on the 17th. A good day for all of us, Steve.     Yippee!!!! We are in the fast lane.

184540[/snapback]

Congrats Dan! Looks like you get to miss out on going to Downtown for an interview!

While we were downtown we walked through Olivera Street. Last time I was there I think I was 10 years old! Still looks the same (after 215 years!!!!) :D :P

Good luck!

Edited by cosmiclobster (see edit history)

Lucky me!!! I got 3 more e-mails from USCIS today!!!!!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: MSC05278XXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On January 20, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

So on the 17th they send us an e-mail saying:

"On January 17, 2006, AFTER approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

And now, on the 20th, they inform me that our case has been approved and they have mailed out the approval notice (that we received on the 18th!!!!).

Anyone else get the feeling that the right hand has no idea of what the left hand is doing????? :angry: :angry: :lol:

Lucky me!!! I got 3 more e-mails from USCIS today!!!!!

Anyone else get the feeling that the right hand has no idea of what the left hand is doing????? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

184737[/snapback]

Preposterous! Everything in this process seems to have followed a quick and logical order. I'm sure everyone on CFL would agree. :P